- 2 zucchini
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup organic tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- Using a grater or food processor, transform the zucchini into small, rice-like bits. Squeeze the excess moisture out of the zucchini by wrapping it up in a clean tea towel or cheese cloth and wringing it out, discarding the water. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini with egg whites, shallot, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined. Transfer zucchini mixture onto a 12-inch pizza pan lined with parchment paper & sprayed with a little zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray. Using your fingers, form multiple circles of “dough” approximately 8” in diameter and ½ in thick. When ready, bake in an oven heated to 425 F for 15 minutes or until the crust starts to brown. Remove the crusts from the oven. Once sufficiently cooled, top with desired amount of tomato sauce and approved toppings. Bake completed pizza for an additional 7-8 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe