- 1 box Girl Scout Tagalongs
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (3.5 ounce size)
- 1 1/5 cups milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- whipped topping or whipped cream
- chopped peanuts for garnish
- Grind cookies in blender or food processor and press into a lightly greased 8 or 9 inch pie plate. Prepare pudding mix using only 1-½ cups milk. Stir in peanut butter until well combined. Pour into pie shell. Freeze for several hours for pie to harden. Keep frozen until ready to serve. Add whipped topping and chopped peanuts for garnish if desired.
Share this Recipe