- 2 16 ounce packages refrigerated pizza dough (Trader Joe’s brand)
- 16 ounces shredded Jack cheese
- 1 12 ounce container refrigerated pizza sauce (Trader Joe’s brand, near the pizza dough)
- 1 5 ounce package pepperoni (Volpi at Trader Joe’s)
- Red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese for topping if desired
- On a floured surface, combine the two packages of dough into one ball. Stretch out to fit a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet (also called a quarter sheet pan) or shallow casserole dish. With the pepperoni, make two racing stripes lengthwise. Spoon the pizza sauce over the top of the pepperoni. Make one more racing stripe with just the pizza sauce down the center of the pizza. Bake at 450 degrees for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. When done, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes, if desired.
Share this Recipe