- 1 crisp, red apple per serving. (Honey Crisp, Pink Lady, Fuji, Gala)
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons heapingSwerve Sweetener Brown Sugar Replacement
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Walden Farms zero calorie, zero carb Caramel Dip/Sauce
- Peel, core and cut apple into ½ inch cubes. Squeeze lemon juice over apples. (This is so the apples don’t turn brown and it also adds a zing to the apples!) Heat a skillet on medium high heat, and then coat the skillet with zero calorie cooking spray. Drain the apples and add to the skillet. Add the Swerve Brown Sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir often until the apple cubes are soft but not mushy. Spoon into a dessert dish and drizzle with Walden Farms Caramel Dip/Sauce.
Share this Recipe