- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding (1 box)
- 3.4 oz instant French vanilla pudding (1 box)
- 8 oz whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 box cinnamon graham crackers
- 16 oz chocolate fudge frosting (preferred: Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Frosting)
- 2 cups milk
- In a 13x9 dish, line the bottom with a single row of crackers - cinnamon side up. Break the crackers as needed to fill as much of the bottom as possible. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 box of pudding (either is fine) with 1 cup of milk, then add 4 ounces of the whipped topping. Mix with a whisk or fork for about 2 minutes. Pour the pudding mixture on top of the crackers, covering the entire area. Next, put down another row of crackers. Again, in a mixing bowl, combine the other box of pudding with 1 cup of milk, and then add the remaining 4 ounces of the whipped topping. Mix with a whisk or a fork for about 2 minutes. Now pour the pudding mix over the crackers and spread evenly over the area. Place another row of crackers, this time with the cinnamon face down. Take the lid and foil off of the frosting and microwave the tub on high for about 30 seconds, or until the frosting is just liquid enough to pour out of the tub. Pour the frosting on top of the crackers and spread it evenly across the top. Place the fridge for 24 hours so the crackers have time to become soft. Cut into squares and serve cold. Serve plain or with a dollop of whipped cream and strawberry garnish.
Share this Recipe