- 12 round stocking cookies (baked)
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 24 Werther's Original hard candies
- 24 chocolate chips
- 8-10 oz slivered almods (must be unbroken)
- 12 large whole cashews
- Separate broken slivered almonds and choose only unbroken pieces. Place vanilla frosting in a piping bag. Pipe circles of frosting on top of the cookie for eyes (about 1-inch in diameter each). Place 1 Werther's Original candy on top of each circle frosting. Pipe a small amount of frosting on top of the Werther's, and then place 1 chocolate chip on each eye. Attach the slivered almonds (sticking up out of the frosting) around each eye, forming a circle. Create a second circle outside the first. Create a third circle. In the center toward he bottom, place a cashew in the frosting, the wider end at the top.
Share this Recipe