After tomorrow’s Easter Egg hunt, you might be looking for ways to use up those hard boiled eggs. How about a batch of yummy chocolate chip cookies? It’s no surprise that eggs are an important ingredient in most chocolate chip cookie recipes. But can hard boiled eggs not only substitute for fresh eggs, but in fact, make the cookies fantastic? That’s eggsactly what they’ll do! Mix this recipe up in a food processor or mixing bowl. I’ve also included some tips like browning the butter to make chocolate chip cookies even yummier. The incredible edible egg just found its sweet spot!
Eggs in AZ….
Two of the largest family-owned egg farms in America are here in Arizona:*Hickman’s Family Farms has been family-owned since 1944 and is the largest shell egg producer west of the Rockies.
*Rose Acre Farms Inc. is family owned and the second largest egg producer in the U.S. and the third largest egg producer in the world.
* Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein
* Eggs are a good source of Vitamin D
* Eggs contain the daily vitamins and minerals needed to produce energy in all the cells of the
* Ground egg shells in compost add calcium to the soil
* Water from boiling eggs is nutrient-rich and can be used on houseplants and in the garden.