Want to make a super bowl of fabulous flavors to dip your chips into? Game on! My only word of advice to you is this: If you make this dish, you’d better double the recipe or some poor soul might be scraping the bottom of the pan hoping to forage the last few bites. Yep. This Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Dip is that tasty! I know that for a fact because when I was testing the recipe this week, one minute there was a casserole full of hot dip. The next thing I knew, the folks in my kitchen were circling the dish and then they quickly swooped in to devour! I know that you can find a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip that has fewer ingredients, but the combination of flavors in the recipe really make it worth going back again and again. The bacon and blue cheese are fantastic. I took many folk’s advice and used Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and that really gave it the buffalo wing flavor. Finally, for over-the-top taste, I boned, chopped and threw in several pieces of fried chicken with the shredded grilled chicken breast. Game on, indeed! Go for a dip and enjoy every single scrumptious bite!
Watch my How To Video for Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Dip Here!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Original Hot Sauce (more if you would like it extra hot)
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, shredded or rough chopped (grilled, rotisserie or fried)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped fine, divided
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 4 ounce can chopped or diced pickled jalapenos
- 4 ounces sliced black olives (optional)
- 4 scallions, chopped and divided
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (optional, but delicious)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- flour tortillas (optional, enough to cover the bottom of the pan)
- carrot and celery sticks
- tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch salad dressing and Frank’s Hot sauce until well combined. Add chicken, chopped bacon, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, chiles, jalapenos, olives and half of the scallions. Mix to combine. Add Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well. Line a 9X12 inch baking dish or cast iron skillet with flour tortillas. Spoon the mixture into casserole the dish or skillet. Sprinkle remainder of bacon over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Garnish with remainder of scallions, diced tomato and fresh parsley. Serve hot or warm with tortilla chips or vegetable sticks.
- Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning can generally be found in the spice aisle or seafood section of grocery stores.