I taught a fabulous Provence cuisine class today that let us all channel our inner Julia Child. Two star recipes emerged and I wanted to share them with you! Please enjoy a gorgeous, eye-appealing and tantalizing salad with light and delicate homemade French rolls. C’est Manifique!
4 Cheese Pizza with Prosciutto, Fig, and Arugula
Spend a little time on Pizza.com and you’ll learn plenty about your obsession with a pie called Pizza:
- 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly
- Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza a day, or about 350 slices per second
- 36% of people consider pizza the perfect breakfast
- Kids prefer pizza over all other foods for lunch and dinner
- Saturday night is the most popular night to eat pizza
- During TV news, pizza is most often ordered during the weather segment
- 61% of the American population prefers tin crust
- The most popular pizza size today is 14″
Here’s my latest pizza obsession, starting with authentic pizza dough I learned to make from chefs in Italy!